White sneakers are the perfect way to add a little style to your casual looks. They’re easy to pair with other items in your closet, and they can be dressed up or down depending on the look you want. Check out these ideas for styling Womens White Sneakers for casual looks, and consider adding a pair of white sneakers to your own wardrobe!
You’ll look cool and casual in the right white sneaker, but it has to be paired well with other pieces in order to pull off a good look. We recommend starting with a pair of cuffed jeans.
- Jeans are a classic staple piece for almost every outfit, so you can wear them with just about anything. If you want to add some more colour to your outfit, try wearing blue or red denim instead!
- Cuffed jeans are intentionally rolled up at the bottom hemline for a more relaxed look that still retains some structure. You can either cuff them yourself (make sure they’re not too long) or buy them that way from your local clothing store!
Sneakers + Skirt
- Matching shoes and Skirt. You can look like a total bad-ass in these white women’s white sneakers with a bright-colored skirt or dress!
- Accessorize. Add your favorite accessories, like scarves and hats, to complete the look.
- Make your waist look smaller. You can do this by adding belts or belts with tassels to draw attention to your waistline (see how we did it here). If you’re wearing a short skirt, try pairing it with a longer shirt that has an interesting design of its own—you’ll want something that complements but doesn’t compete with the rest of your outfit!
Sneakers + Shorts
The first thing to remember when styling sneakers with shorts is that they should be long enough to cover your knees. This may sound obvious, but it’s easy to forget since we aren’t used to thinking of white sneakers women as an outfit staple. You want the outfit to look like a classic sneaker/shorts combo, not like you put on your sneakers right after a run and decided against changing into anything else.
Shoes with laces or Velcro closures are best for this look because they give you more flexibility in terms of how tight or lose you can make the fit around your ankles. If your shoes don’t have closures, consider pairing them with high-waisted pants (or even tights).
If possible, wear tight-fitting tops so that there is no gap between the top and bottom halves of your outfit as well as make sure both pieces compliment each other in colour scheme and print.
Stripes, Polka Dots, Tassels, Pompoms, Pom-poms
- Stripes and Polka Dots
These two patterns can be worn with a skirt, pants, shorts, or even jeans. Pair them up with a t-shirt or even a dress. A polka dot print will look great over an all-black ensemble, while striped sneakers can instantly add some edge to your outfit. Wearing these shoes with a blazer or cardigan makes them perfect for work!
- Tassels, Pom Poms and Pom Pom Sneakers
Nothing says summer like fun pom poms on your shoes! They’re so easy to wear — throw on some denim shorts, and you’re good to go! These could also be paired up with jeans for a casual chic look that screams “summer vibes” without having to spend hours trying to find something wearable (and still cute).
There are so many different ways to style womens white sneakers! You can wear them with jeans, shorts or skirts and even dresses. The key is to make sure that you have a good pair of shoes that fits properly and doesn’t squeeze your feet or ankles too tight. I hope this article was helpful for those of you looking for some inspiration on how to wear sneakers in your casual outfits!